Sunday, April 12, 2009
Last night Mike and Tia introduced us to Settlers of Catan! I was really hesitant in playing it because I can get very frustrated learning a new game. But I buckled down and decided to play and it was SOO much fun! Brady and I tied for last but we are anxious to play it again...Brady even purchased it online right after the game ended! haha silly silly man
Last night we went over to visit Mike, Tia and Everett to decorate Easter eggs! Growing up, my family would make Easter egg coloring a big deal and it was always SO much fun! Brady isn't really into it but I enjoy it and I can't wait to have a family to keep the tradition alive!
Everett and I playing around! It's not a very cute picture of me but it shows how much fun he was having!
Well, as some of you have been wanting to see...
here is my new hair cut! I LOVE it and it's so easy to do.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while now. I just haven't found the right style....and I must admit I am kind of scared to chop all my hair off. It's the longest I have EVER had my hair in my life! So I am looking for opinions. Here are some styles that I thought would be cute. Let me know what you think...
Let me know what you think!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I have been such a blogger slacker lately! I have not had any time to do an update...but we have been very busy and have so much new going on! So I'll kind of go in a list that is in no particular order.
1. We still have time to spend with each other...just every once in awhile
2. Brady is GRADUATING May 2!!
3. We have spent LOTS of time with friends and their little children!
4. We have friends who like to come a visit!
5. We got a BRAND new CaR!! 2008 Suzuki Forenza! Brady drives it and it's soooo nice compared to his truck and my car. We lOVe it!!
6. Our friends had a baby boy! Broden Peck is so handsome!
7. Nursing school is hard work...or is it??
Well, the semester is coming to an end...in like 8 DAYS! I am so excited for a little break (10 days to be exact). I am planning on sleeping, catching up on house work and enjoy spending time with Brady!