Thursday, January 28, 2010

*37 WEEKS*

The time has come to update pictures. I have been so busy lately that we haven't even taken any since we've been back from Hawaii. Since Hawaii we have finished Cooper's room (for the most part), put together our room, and I have grown out of many many clothes! We have 2 weeks from tomorrow morning until Cooper will be here and I am getting a little nervous/stressed. I am SO excited to be a mother and have our family grow but I am super nervous of having to be a mother, wife, student, and nurse all at the same time. I am trying really hard to get a lot of my school work finished before he arrives but I can't seem to get caught up with everything. Oh well! I do what I can.

The bookshelf Brady made a few years ago...

Changing table...

Rocker...

Crib...

There are still a few things that I would like to get done in his room...like a shelf over the crib and organize a few things but it is done for the most part! Now we just need a crying, peeing and pooping baby to use it all :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

the room looks great! good job you guys. we can't wait for that little guy.

Danielle said...

I am soooo excited for you!! YOu look great...ugh i was a beach whale at 37 weeks! lol Can't wait to see pics of baby Cooper!

Maddie said...

Oh I can't wait for your beautiful baby Cooper, I hope that I can help out some how!