Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

This Easter the family went down to Utah. With it being the last weekend before finals we decided that we should stay here at home. So Brady, Cooper, and I watched Conference and stayed in PJ's until late afternoon. It was amazing and so great to spend time as a family. Easter morning we gave Cooper his first basket full of goodies! I was so excited I found a soccerball basket at Walgreen's for cheap. I hope to use this basket for a few more years! I also went to Desseret and purchased some cute little kids books. We also visited Kayla and Spencer for a little bit in the afternoon.
Cooper smiling at Daddy
Daddy and Cooper on Easter
Mommy and Cooper on Easter
Cooper and his Easter basket and gifts
Giving mommy a goofy smile during a diaper change
For dinner, Brady requested chicken cordon bleu. I absolutely do not look forward to making this meal and it has been a long time since I made it for him. After we slaved in the kitchen we sat down to enjoy a yummy meal. It was worth the hard work but I don't plan on making that meal again for a long time!
Brady stirring the potatoes
Smashing the chicken
It was a great Easter Sunday and we enjoyed spending it at home as a family!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh how fun!!!

Kevin ♥ Maryann ZELLER said...

A PERFECT Easter!!!!!

Tara said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. We missed you. I like that pic of Brady cooking. He looks absolutely disgusted by it. It's so funny. We can't wait to see you! I just have to get my hands on that kid!