Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday

Another year has gone by and once again I've worked on my birthday :( Grr! but as always my boys spoiled me!

Friday night Brady arranged for a friend to watch the boys so we could go out for dinner. We went to Outback Steakhouse and had a nice quiet meal just the two of us. Then we went to Target and bought the new Fast Five to watch when we got home.

Then on Saturday my friend who worked Sunday morning asked if I'd be willing to trade her shifts. Of course I said yes because then I would be home Sunday night (my actual birthday). So on Sunday I went to my LAST day of work and came home to presents and dinner made by my hubby! I showered and jumped into my pj's for the evening! It the perfect ending to my crazy birthday.

my presents!! two Cricut card things and Photoshop!!
 enjoying some time with crazy coop!
 making faces at Daddy! Cooper is being silly as always
I had a great birthday! Staff at work sang to me over the intercom, a few phone calls, and a couple cards came my way!! I am blessed with so many people that love and care about me.

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

I hope you had a great birthday! It sounds like you were still able to enjoy it even though you had to work. Your little family is just darling! We hope you guys are doing well! Any trips to Michigan in the future?