Friday, June 6, 2008

I was TaGGeD!

So I was tagged by Melinda! Here are the answers to the few questions...

1. Go to www.flickr.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box.
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer. (Or 'Save Picture As' in file)


1. Birth place:




Kalamazoo, Michigan




2. Favorite Vacation Destination:




I really want to go to Australia!




3. Favorite Color:






Purple

4. Dream Career:

Nursing






5. Guilty Pleasure:




Photography




6. Favorite Hobby:



Scrapbooking





7. Favorite Restraunt:







Great Lakes Shipping!!! BEST place in Kalamazo!!!

8. Favorite Actress:



Reese Witherspoon! I love every single one of her movies!


9. Favorite Actor:


Will Smith







10. Favorite Vehicle



SUV of some sort...but I do like the Hyundai Santa Fe!!


11. Favorite Place to Shop for Myself:




American Eagle



12. Favorite Flower:





Gerbera Daisies


Now that I'm done...I guess I tagg Rudi - Since I think she's the only one that will do this :)




2 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute Kelsey! Australia would be awesome! I made my header on photoshop. We need to have another bbq that was fun!! Well I hope school is going good, has it slowed down at all?

Trisha Rae said...

Hey Kelsey!

Thanks for the note! When are you going to be back in Michigan?

love ya!
trish :)