Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Very Grateful

Living here in Idaho hasn't been a hard adjustment for us.  But one thing that really gets to me is being away from our son's gravesite.  There are times when I just want to go and check it out and make sure it's clean and maybe place a few flowers around it every once in awhile.  Today I was checking my email and Brady's Aunt Lynell and both Grandparents had thought about him this past weekend. Here are some pictures she sent us....
I am so grateful to have family in Michigan that is able to visit his gravesite and place flowers there like I wish I could. I am anxious for our upcoming visit to Michigan to FINALLY see his headstone for the first time and place flowers of our own.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Uh...Wow don't you just love family?? We love you guys so much. Hope your doing well.

Tara said...

I'm glad they were able to do that. We love you guys.

Tia Saxton said...

I want to go visit his grave sight sometime! I feel like I know him! Man I'm going to cry. I miss you guys soooo much!