Friday, July 6, 2012

Independence Day 2012

This years 4th of July was a little boring. haha  I worked July 3rd, 4th, and 5th so I didn't plan anything fun.  While I was at work Brady took the boys outside and played for a long while and they sure had fun!


 That night after I got home we grabbed a pizza and went to grab a seat to watch the fireworks.  Brady's work is near the college (where they light them off) and it's nice to just sit in the grass there away from the crowd.
 Cooper was a little scared at first but then LOVED to watch them.
 Crew was so excited!! I can't think of any other time that I've seen him this excited! He squealed and jumped for so long!

 Watching the show
 We met up with some friends and one of Brady's co-workers family were there too!  It was a lot of fun and a great night to celebrate our Independence!

No comments: