He's growing up. way.too.fast. These pictures were taken a while ago and he's almost outgrown the overalls he's wearing in this picture (they're 12 months). Here's a few fun facts about baby Crew:
- He LOVES his "didi" (binky) and "didi" (blanket) He says the same word but in different ways. Brady, Cooper and I can distinguish which one he is saying.
- He's now running, jumping and climbing.
- his vocabulary is ridiculously impressive. I need to sit down and add more to that long list of his.
- he calls both Brady and I "Dad". Occasionally I am "mommy" and he's getting better at calling me "mommy".
- still a huge mommy's boy and I LOVE it!
- he loves to snuggle but is doing it less and less the older he gets :(
- still sleeps great however he's super attached to that binky and lately a bottle.
- still eats anything and everything
- is a major tease to everyone and especially his brother. Ex: taking a toy from Cooper and running away as fast as he can laughing while Cooper chases him screaming/crying.
We love this little boy so much. He is so different from his brother yet so much alike. He's the sweetest little boy and we all can't get enough of him!