- he says "mama" a LOT when he's hungry! He says "dada" when he's playing with his soccerballs. He used to say them appropriately but he hasn't for the past week or so.
- he likes to open the cupboards and drawers
- he can stand by himself but is always too excited to do it for very long
- loves food. All kinds of food. Especially strong flavors (like garlic bread). He prefers ham over chicken. And the chicken that he will eat is flavored with the fajitas. The only thing I find he doesn't like to eat is peas (he'll eat baby food peas).
- he still LOVES bath time!! He still gets frantic when he hears the tub running.
- he doesn't like to be near the Christmas tree. The branches are too "poky" for him I guess! The ornaments he likes but he'd have to get past the branches to get to them.
- he doesn't like to watch TV. He'll spin around real fast when the Office theme song comes on but that's about it! haha
- he still LOVES LOVES LOVES little kids! He does this noise when he wants someone's attention - it was cute at first but now it's annoying.
- he has 3 teeth...2 bottom, 1 top.
- he's wearing 12 month clothes now and almost growing out of them.
- sleeps through the night like a champ!
Well, that's all for now. I'm sure I can go on and on and on about all the amazing things he's doing. He is so much fun and full of energy! We actually think his energy level is calming down (or maybe we're just getting used to it?)
*no pictures. I just got my Mac back!!