Monday, December 20, 2010

Cooper...

...he's pretty awesome most of the time. But today he has thrown several tantrums. I tell him no - he rolls on the floor and screams. I take him away from something - he rolls on the floor and scream. I put him down - he rolls on the floor and screams. It's my one day off this week and I was hoping for a fun day full of playing and having fun. Oh well...what can I do? I'm working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Thankfully I work from 6-2 so we can still celebrate this holiday. On a happier side... Look at Cooper's eyes in this picture? He has really cool eyes. And they are bigger than Brady's or mine. Another cute thing he has been doing is calling for mama and dada when he's in bed. During his morning nap yesterday we put him to bed and we hear "mama dada" perfectly clear! It was adorable and made us both giggle.

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

ummm...Liam has been the EXACT same today. Going to bed tonight was a nightmare...he screamed bloody murder. It must be something about today. I'm sorry you have to work over the holidays. That really stinks. I hope that someone buys your townhome soon so you can spend more time at home with Cooper. I hope all three of you have a Merry Christmas!