Friday, December 3, 2010

Catch Up

Pictures in no paticular order:
Cooper playing with his first cell phone and in his new hat from Grandma!
New hat from Grandma!
New toy!
opening his presents
with mommy and presents!
our Christmas tree this year. I love our tree! My Great Grandma crocheted the tree skirt and this tree is from my Grandma. All the ornaments are from my mom, grandma, or a few that we've made.
Cooper putting on the star. He thought it was awesome!
The other day I gave him a pile of waffles and puffs. He divided them up and only ate the waffles!
Thanksgiving/Christmas with his cousins! We were trying to get a picture of them in matching PJ's. Cooper was not having it.
Bath time at Grandma's. He slipped and ended up with his first black eye!
Opening presents with Daddy
With Mommy opening presents

No comments: