It's hard to believe little Crew has been in our family for 6 months now! I still feel like we just brought him home! Here's a little update on our littlest man:
- he is a very serious little boy. It's hard to make him laugh. But when we do it's super cute!
- he can roll over from his tummy to his back. he HATES being on his tummy.
- his hair is dark and curly when wet.
- he's still a mommy's boy!! and he LOVES Cooper!
- he loved his cereal the first few times. Now he makes faces like he's eating a lemon and blows raspberries with each bite. Now he screams whenever we try to feed him any type of foods. It's crazy and frustrating!
- he loves bath time!
- he sure is a talker. He babbles non stop all day long!
- continues to sleep through the night. We have never let him cry for more than a minute and doesn't need to be held to go to sleep. I can rock him over and over and it hasn't changed the way he goes down at night. It's AWESOME!!
- he's growing out of his 0-3 months clothes.
- likes TV... not the greatest thing ever.
- he loves to play with my face and grab at my glasses.
- he's starting to try and hold his own bottle.
- refuses to stand on his legs. he'll kick against things and put weight on his legs occasionally but really could care less. The docs aren't worried.
I could go on forever and ever about our little boy! He's growing at the same pace, which is much slower than Cooper. Most days it's hard for me to understand that he's his own person and that nothing is wrong with him. He most definitely is his own little person and NOTHING like his older brother!! We sure do love having his sweet spirit in our home. Happy 6 months bud!!