Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're still here!

Life has been busy. Since the last post we've celebrated Christmas, New Years and Brady's 27th birthday! I started orienting to the NICU, which requires a TON of studying and tests - not including the full time work hours. The boys are loving life and happy most of the time. Crew will be 6 months old this month and Cooper turns 2 next! So until I have more "free" time to blog every special event here are a few pictures of the boys playing:
Cooper likes to build towers as high as he can. He must use every block before he claps with excitement!
 Crew is more serious than Cooper ever was. It's hard to get a good laugh out of this guy. But when we do his eyes squint and he has the deepest little chuckle!
 Here is a tender moment. Crew is very much a mama's boy and often cries if I'm around for me to show him attention. But this night he was perfectly content playing with daddy.
I really do love my boys! They are all very different and keep me on my toes!! There's never a dull moment in our home.

No comments: