Crew is now 9 months old!! I can't believe that he will be a year old in 3 months! He is learning new things all the time.
- He is finally really steady standing up and likes to stand up. It's a HUGE improvement from a few months ago.
- He has mastered rolling around and spinning on his stomach to get to wherever he wants to go. He has also learned the army crawl and is starting to get on his knees and rock! Another HUGE improvement!
- He LOVES LOVES LOVES to eat! He'll eat anything we give him and has great coordination! He eats much better than Cooper at this time. He does have an attachment to his bottle, which is weird because he gets it maybe 1-2 times a day. He still doesn't drink out of a sippy cup. He can do it...I've seen him. He just won't. It's strange. He can sip from a straw too and the speech therapist said to skip the sippy cup all together and go straight to a straw (it's better for speech development).
- Says mama and dada REALLY good and at the right people.
- He's starting to wave but only occasionally.
- He still sleeps through the night!! We have had one bad night and it was because he didn't feel well but other than that he sleeps great!!
- He is very much a mama's boy. And I LOVE it! I soak up as much snuggle time as I can! Cooper wasn't very cuddly so I am enjoying all the slobbery kisses Crew gives and the times that he wants to be held and rocked. It's pretty much amazing! He loves to play with my face and uses his pointer finger to touch my eyes and nose. He also likes to hang on to the collar of my shirt when he gets super comfy.
- He is a very content little boy. Someone commented yesterday how easy going he is. He will just lay on the floor and play with toys or watch people. A lot of children his age are moving every where and wanting to be active. Thankfully, not Crew! He's happy just playing with his toys :)
- Crew loves his older brother. There is no doubt how much he adores Cooper. And the adoration goes both ways. Cooper thinks the world of Crew and is very much aware of him. It's so special to watch them interact with each other.
- at 9 months he weighs 17 pounds 11.4 ounces. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes.
- We gave him his first hair cut last week! His hair was a little out of control on top. He did great and it made his head look a lot more square! haha
- he has a cry that will make your skin crawl!
- still has blue eyes!! But around his pupil is starting to turn a little brown. he has very long eye lashes and big eyes! We get a lot of compliments on them.
We love our little Crew! He is so special and has a sweet spirit. he is growing up so fast but also taking his sweet time. We enjoy having him in our home and we still can't believe he is ours!