Friday, October 16, 2009

A little baby update

We had a doctor's appointment today for just a check up. We really wanted another ultrasound so our very nice doctor did another one for us (even though we had one 1 month ago). It's a good thing he did because we are now having a BOY! It's no mistaking it this time! We are shocked but so excited! He is healthy and growing perfectly. We were able to see little sucking motions and he gave us a great big yawn! He's so handsome and already looks just like his daddy (seriously has his nose)! We're going to have so much fun with a little boy...but I have to admit I'm sad to give up the pink, bows, and dresses :( We also weren't able to get a very good picture of his profile or anything cute except for his little boy part that proves he is a boy! He just wiggles WAY too much for a good picture-that little stinker-the whole point of the ultrasound today was to get me a good picture! 

So I wasn't going to post a picture but I felt the need to show everyone that it's for sure a boy!
 

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow...good thing you found out before you bought too much pink! Do you have a boy name picked out?

Melinda said...

O my goodness you're kidding! That is crazy! How fun a cute little Brady will be runnin around soon. It was good to see you the other day!

Alisha said...

Im so glad u called me yesterday!! I am so excited for u two.

Katie Petersen said...

Are you serious!!!!! That is so so so crazy and exciting. I feel ya though. I would miss the girl stuff but don't sorry! Soon enough I bet you will also have a little girl!

Ty and Masha said...

Oh my goodness, what a rip off. Take him back and get a girl and tell the US technician to go back to school. Hopefully, no more shocking surprises, right. Hope everything is going well.

Masha