Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday was my 22nd birthday! It wasn't anything special to me-just another day but Brady made it special and all about me. Unfortunately, I spent most of my day on campus studying, going to class, and trying to figure things out for next semester. However, last night Brady took me to Olive Garden - where I had a yummy salad, bread sticks, and fettucini alfredo - and we had our good friends Brandon and Cristina with us! We then went to the mall (to find out it was closing) and Target just for the fun of it. I also opened presents from Brady and he did so good! He got me some cute clothes that I can wear while being pregnant! I REALLY needed some and he has great taste is clothes :) I also got some pajama pants (which are AMAZING), the movie The Proposal, and some cute slippers! Overall, it was a great birthday and I can't believe that I am one year older.

4 comments:

Landon&Shauna said...

Yay! Glad you had a great birthday!! Good luck with your next semester!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Kels!! I hope it was a great one!

Katie Petersen said...

Happy Birthday Kels! Sorry we didn't say it on your birthday, I just lost track of things. But I was talking to Brady and found that we WERE at Olive Garden at the same time! It was just different OG's. We're really hoping to get up there soon. Hope you guys are well!

This is Tagg by the way. ;)

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Happy B-day Kels!!! Love you tons. Hope you're doing great and making it through the semester.