Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas and New Years

Christmas Eve -
I worked the day shift and got off at 2. We made ham, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese! Typical Brady and Kelsey food. It's been tradition to open one gift on Christmas Eve. We wanted to keep this tradition but change it up a bit. We've heard many people say they open new PJ's on Christmas Eve and we thought that was a great idea! haha so we all opened new PJ's that night and ate dinner in them. Cooper didn't care too much about what was going on but did enjoy the ham! He ate TWO pieces that night.
Christmas-
I worked the day shift again. Blah. So present time was delayed until I got home. Cooper ended up taking a nap so Brady and I relaxed for a bit and ate left overs for an early dinner. We then opened presents and played with Cooper for a while. He enjoyed opening the first present and then wanted to play the rest of the time. He was spoiled and unwrapped WAY too many toys! I think we went a little overboard. I guess we didn't realize how many gifts we got until they were all together in one spot! oops.
New Years Eve and New Years Day-
I worked and we all slept. We didn't even do anything special. Not even a single picture of either day! Oops. I guess we just don't really care. New Years out here is MUCH different than New Years in Michigan when the ball drops at 12. I also had to be to work by 6 am so we were in bed by 10:30.

No comments: