Friday, October 17, 2008

Anticipation

As many (if not all) of you know that I have applied for the nursing program here at BYU I and have been waiting for a letter for approximately 5 months. Yesterday I received a call from the department regarding a chemisty class that I had taken in January. I was so excited to even hear from the department but so disappointed that they didn't have any record of this class being taken. Unfortunately I didn't get out of work in time to call the school so I worried the entire night about what was going to happen. I looked up my school transcript and it showed that I had taken the class. So long story short! I called the school first thing this morning and they were on top of things and called the school where I took the class and got all the information they needed. After a sleepless night I came to realize that it was a blessing they didn't have my information. I know that my application is still being considered and that I still have a chance at being accepted into the program. I should finally receive a letter in the next 2 to 3 weeks!! It has been a long, stressful few months and I am anxious for the anticipation to be over and done with!

2 comments:

Rudi said...

Ahh! I can't believe you haven't heard an answer yet. But you're right, at least you know they're considering you. Hopefully this means they'll have a decision soon. Hang in there! I'll write you soon, things at school are kind of crazy right now, and i have a flu bug or something.

Lindsey said...

Good Luck!