Friday, October 31, 2008

My Sweetheart




*It is so difficult to find a picture where he isn't making a silly face! He's so cute though even when he looks silly!

A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Brady Boyd
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 5 months
How long did you date? Almost 3 years before we were married in June
How old is he? 23 for 2 more months
Who is taller? Brady
Who can sing best? Haha! Neither of us sing...we have often tried and are not successful.
Who is smarter? Definitely Brady! He is really good at everything! But I guess I can say I'm a little bit more educated in Science
Who does laundry? I must say that it's usually me. I am home a lot so if I do it while he's at work then it's more time to spend with eachother.
Who pays the bills? Yikes...that's rough. I used to do it and then I got out of routine and now he's picked up on it. Either way...the bills must get paid!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Well, he sleeps on my right...so him?
Who mows the lawn? We pay a monthly association fee for other people to come do that. But when we have the pleasure of having our own lawn...Brady will probably be the one mowing.
Who cooks dinner? That would be me! Brady is really good at cooking a pizza ;)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good at admitting we were wrong...it just may take a few seconds to realize what we did wrong.
Who kissed who first? Brady definitely surprised me with a kiss!
Who wears the pants? I'm going to agree with Rachel on this one and say "We both have a leg in!"


I tag Bree Lufkin, Tara Bleazard, Diane Kohler and Rudi Betzold

2 comments:

Bree said...

That last picture cracks me up!! You two are the cutest couple, it was fun to read more about you! I've already done this tag, but thank you for thinking of me!! :)

Derek said...

I'll get right on it.