Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally Fall!

I am so excited that fall is here! The leaves are so pretty! It's nice to have a change in scenery...it's too bad it's still 80 degrees out! This past weekend Tara and Derek came up to Rexburg. We were so happy to see them and to see Eva! She's growing up so fast! We wish that we lived closer so we could see her grow! Here are a few pictures that I love!!Gabe is also growing up SO fast! He is crawling and such a cute kid! Here are some pictures of him...

I love watching these two kids grow! They are so happy ... you can see it in their faces!!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

HOW FREAKIN CUTE!!!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

such cute kids!! I can't believe how big Gabe is! they're adorable! and such fun to have around, im sure.

Derek said...

i think they're pretty dang cute too. we can't wait to see you guys again this weekend.

Melinda said...

Those babies are so cute! I just read about Brady's surgery. That is such a bummer, poor guy. Scott's brother had that and it was horrible. Let me know if I can help you with anything and tell Brady we said to get well.

Bree said...

They are SO cute!! :)