- Cooper is the happiest baby that I have ever seen! BUT when there's someone new around he just stares. I think he's taking everything in, which would make sense since it's just him and I all day long.
- He can roll over from his tummy to back. BUT only when he's just in a diaper! haha He loves loves loves being pretty much naked. Lately, whenever I let him play in a diaper and then dress him...he starts to whine/cry/fuss. I have it on video but it's not the greatest. I had music on and it's super loud over the camera so I will record another one soon.
- His bottle/milk is very special to him. When we start shaking it to mix the formula his eyes go wide open and he starts looking for the bottle. Also, when we try to burp him half way through the feeding he stiffens up and starts crying/screaming. It's extremely annoying and frustrating. I'm not sure what's going through his mind-we've always given the bottle back.
- Missy is very interesting to him. She'll go up and sniff him and he almost always has a big grin on his face. He's already grabbed her fur a few times and he looked a little surprised. He likes it when she squeaks her toys (he'll start giggling).
- He's in a phase where he stares at me wherever I am. It's not usually when he's playing but when Brady's holding him. It's pretty cute but poor Brady wishes he would do that with him.
- His favorite children's book is "Mr. Brown can Moo. Can you?" We read several times a day and every time I read this one he starts babbling and cooing through the whole book.
- He LOVES bath time still. Lately, he's been splashing and kicking around. He also enjoys having his head scrubbed. I think this has been since he was born. The pictures from his first bath are of him crying and then when they are washing his head he's calm.
- He is an expert at shooting curdled milk out his nose...this one is not a great talent to have but he does it so often I have to mention it.
-Nap time is exciting to him. I swaddle him, he smiles, then he passes out. Bed time is torture. Not sure why.
So that's a few fun facts about Cooper. He is so sweet. The boy has energy I wish I had. I'll post a video of him playing...you'll see the energy that I am talking about.