Friday, May 14, 2010

Energy

Now that we have moved away from Rexburg we live all alone without any family around. I will be sure to post as many cute pictures as I can and do more videos for everyone to see.
playing
daddy/son time
loves to be naked
Bath time! It's our favorite part of the day.
He has a really long, crooked crack
Mother's Day morning-not so flattering but it's all that we have
Here is the video I mentioned in the previous post. I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video so you'll just have to turn your head. Enjoy his energy! Try to imagine this little man when he starts crawling...

2 comments:

Rudi said...

Ah! He's so adorable! Looks like he's doing a little Irish jig, lol. Bath time is our favorite part of the day too!

Tara said...

I just love that little guy! I'm so glad we got to see him and feed him and get him ready for bed. He is a very happy guy. I can't wait to see him again at the end of the month.