Wednesday, May 19, 2010

baldness

Cooper is bald...that's right his full of hair is almost completely gone! He has a thin layer all the way around and really long stuff on top. It is starting to grow in thicker but very slow. The funny thing is-I didn't even notice! I was looking at pictures from when he was born and saw all the dark hair! I thought "where did it go??".

before...
now...
These are the best comparisons I could find right now. I think it's cute he has the same expression (mouth wide open). He's also lost most of the hair on his ear and above his little bum. He has lost all of the hair on his shoulders and back. I kind of miss my hairy little boy!

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

ohmygoodness!! haha that is so sad when they loose their hair! I hated it when Broden lost his! Cooper is still adorable without it! and it'll grow back fast! :)

Amanda Petersen said...

Liam totally is the exact same way. It's so sad...they go from looking like babies to looking like old men. I love the stretching faces too. Liam does that all the time...it's so cute. Cooper is getting so big...it's so fun to see him grow!