Sunday, June 13, 2010

100th Post - Weekend with family

This weekend Brady and I headed to Rexburg to spend time with his family. His brother and girlfriend are visiting from Hawaii so everyone was going to get together for the first time in almost a year. Since the last time we were all together 3 children have been born. We had 2 late nights, a lot of talking, and overall great time. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures but here are a few that I did end up getting of all the little kids!

Little Eva
Gabe giving "Coopers" kisses
Phoebe relaxing
Cooper loved Caro! - Chubby little Baron
Cute little kids
Also, Cooper is 4 months! I can't believe how fast time goes. I love his little personality. However, I do not like that he is completely different around other people that he doesn't really know. For example: this weekend he whined a lot and smiled little. Very frustrating because he is a happy, happy baby and no one really gets to see his true happiness :(

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

How fun! Look at all those cousins! I'm glad you got to spend time with family...it's always fun to have people see how cute your little guy is. Look how cute Cooper's smile is in that group picture! Too cute!