1. teething. I know teething hurts. My wisdom teeth just came in within the last few years. I am starting to feel like we are drugging our child with Tylenol every night (usually a last resort along with teething tablets).
2. tummy pains. I wonder if feeding him food is hurting his tummy. He's pooping fine (a little firmer than with just formula) but maybe it's not digesting well. But then he calms down after he has a bottle. Maybe he's hungry?
3. attachment to me. About every time he calms down it's because I am holding him and rocking him. He relaxes and his eyes are heavy...then I put him down in bed. Immediately he starts crying. Brady can't seem to calm him down, ever.
4. wants to play. There have been a few times where I go in there and he gets excited and starts giggling. It's only happened a few times but it crossed my mind.
5. too many naps. Should I drop a nap? But he's on a 4 hour schedule and it's rough to get him through 2 hours of play time. But maybe he's getting too much sleep.
Ugh this little boy is so perfect during the day...why can't he be perfect at night?? It's a good thing Brady is here to help. Usually I was the one getting up with him when he occasionally woke up, but this is just too much. We both are so confused! Cooper never has been like this before and we are losing our patience...especially with the lack of sleep. If you have any ideas on what we should do I would LOVE the advice!