Monday, November 8, 2010

Time?

This week I worked a lot of hours...in the past three days I have worked 30+ hours. I want to say about 35ish. And, to make things worse I worked two evening shifts (2pm-10pm). I don't mind the late hours...it means more time with Cooper but when I leave work at 12:30 after being there since 1:45 I am pretty pooped. Also, I don't have the time to take breaks or even think about being hungry or peeing. So I can't wait to get home and into bed by this time, or maybe eat. Then all too soon Cooper decides to wak up in the middle of the night. Of course Brady gets up with him but I'm still aware that the little one is awake. But THEN he gets up at 6:30 - 7:00 every morning. So after several days of being up early, working hard for 11 hours straight, then maybe 5 hours of sleep at night is starting to wear on me. But hey...my pay check should be helpful right??

No comments: