Since we've been here in our duplex there is a list of things we took for granted in our townhome:
- big bathroom...1 1/2 bathrooms
- dining area
- sunlight through windows
- garage (we have a garage but not an electric door)
- big rooms (we can't even fit our dresser in our room)
- cupboard space (we are using a book shelf to hold food)
However, there are a few things we like about this place:
- big living room
- fenced in back yard...big back yard!
- laundry room
- quiet neighbors/retired chief of police that often has cop cars in our driveway! Talk about feeling safe :)
- big driveway. We can probably fit 5 cars on our side of the driveway!
- our church building is less than a 2 minute walk from us
- central air conditioning
- and it keeps us warm and safe!
Well, all in all I am grateful for our place. It's warm, cozy, and a place to call home. It's definitely different than any other place that we've lived in but it works for now. I just hate having to wash dishes!