Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Job??

Monday morning after I found out I passed my test I called the nursing home. I told them I passed the test and they said "Congratulations! We will get something set up for you." I didn't know what that meant but I assumed I would be getting a call later in the week. Later that day she called me back and asked me a few questions. We set up a date for me to go in and sign some paperwork. She asked if I wanted full-time or part-time. After a little discussion I decided to go with full-time (30 hours a week) and day shift (6 am - 2 pm) and working every other weekend. I'm not sure if it's set in stone or whatever...but I'm ASSUMING I got the job?! We are EXTREMELY excited about this because of the stress we've had about our townhome not selling or renting. We've been so blessed and everything seems to be falling into place! Well, except for a day care center. The place we wanted to take Cooper to has a waiting list until about January...so we'll be asking around and trying to find the perfect place for him until January.

No comments: