Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quick update...without pictures

Brady: STILL working harder than ever. He works at least 10 hours a day right now. Poor guy is super busy and stressed. Still no soccer :( He did find someone to play around with at a park. Hopefully he'll squeeze some time in. He loves to play with Cooper! He's a wonderful father and helps out a lot!

Kelsey: Took the NCLEX...no results yet :( I'm confident I did well...but during school whenever I felt that way I always did bad. So we'll see. Cooper keeps me busy along with the dishes, laundry, cleaning, and taking care of myself. My house is a little neglected sometime but I suppose that's okay.

Cooper: crawling everywhere! His poor knees are all red and slightly swollen. His front teeth look as though they're working their way through. Teething tablets have been amazing. He's sleeping through the night again (for a while he was waking up once to eat). He has an attachment to his bottle that drives me nuts. If he sees it he starts whining for it. It's ridiculous. He LOVES to read. If he's fussy I can usually calm him down with a story book. We have started giving him little finger foods for his age. He uses his thumb and index finger to pick up his food. It's adorable and just shows how fast he's growing. He still doesn't like his sippy cup. I'm going to go to the store to get another one with a smaller nipple to see if hell take that. He started to say "mama" when he's crying and he sees me. Especially when I put him in his high chair and he would rather have his bottle (that attachment thing). His arms reach up to me and he goes "mama". Cute but breaks my heart a little. He absolutely LOVES other children. I've taken him to a babysitter that has two little boys and he played with them the entire time without crying once. Going to stores is entertaining too. I always hear how happy he is! He smiles at everyone that walks by. He really is happy and super energetic!

Well, that's all for now. Pictures will be coming soon along with a video of him crawling :)

No comments: