Wednesday, January 19, 2011

11 months

*For some reason I can't upload pictures...sorry!*

Cooper is getting SO big!!! It's amazing how fast he's learning and the things he picks up.

- he pushes cars/trucks around and makes the appropriate noise along with it. Seriously adorable!
- he loves loves loves balls! He'll throw them everywhere!
- likes to make "fart" noises on the furniture
- can climb up on the couch and has tried to climb onto the counter tops. We find him with his fingers gripping onto the counter top and his feet on the cupboard doors...scary I know!
- he LOVES to eat, which is not unusual I guess. Day care even comments on how much he loves to eat - and that he eats a lot!
- dada is his favorite person in the WHOLE world! I pick him up from day care and all I hear is "dada" "dada" all the way home. When we get home he seems to be searching for Brady too. Super cute! When my phone rings I hear "dada"
- he likes to yell and scream. It's a playing game at home with daddy. He doesn't understand that it's a game we play only at home.
- he absolutely hates getting his diaper changed...mostly because he has to sit still.
- he enjoy drinking out of a water bottle and I think he has discovered what it's like to be thirsty.
- he isn't walking yet but that's okay! He's a super fast crawler and I can't imagine what it'll be like when he's running (I'm pretty sure he'll skip walking and start running)
- he's clapping a lot now and will sit still long enough through half of "patty-cake"

Wow, I could go on FOREVER! He is the greatest little guy in the whole world! I can't believe he'll be 1 year old next month! YIKES!

No comments: