Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

It's a little late but Brady celebrated his 26th birthday this month! I still can't believe he's that "old". The first birthday we celebrated together was his 18th!

We didn't do too much. On his actual birthday I worked and didn't feel like doing much of anything. So we opened presents and went out to dinner. I got him a movie and a new video game for the Wii. The kids got him a picture frame to put his favorite picture in and hang at work. I even went to bed early that night...lame I know. But being pregnant and getting up early just doesn't do me any good. The next day I had off so I made him his favorite dinner...chicken cordon bleu with mashed potatoes. I also made him his favorite cake and invited Travis and Alisha over for dessert.

Happy Birthday Huni!
NBA Jam. We played this game ALL the time on N64
Prince of Persia
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Brady opening his card from the kiddos. Cooper is very curious!
His favorite birthday cake!
Overall, it was a pretty relaxed birthday but I think he enjoyed it. We spent a lot of time together as a family, which is rare these days.

No comments: