Thursday, January 27, 2011

Forgot to mention...

At my first OB appointment we did the full exam. I do not like those exams. Not only because it's awkward but because it physically hurts. So during the exam I finally found out why...I have a tilted uterus, which makes it difficult for them to find my cervix. TMI?? Sorry! So every doctor that does the exam has to adjust the tool (I forget the name of it) in directions that hurt.

ALSO, this tilting of the uterus can make conception difficult. She said "apparently you don't have a problem with that." And boy is she right! This is the 3rd pregnancy conceived within the first month. It's super surprising to me because with my thyroid problems I have always been told I might develop fertility problems.

In the end, all 3 pregnancies are a blessing in so many ways!

Tomorrow is another ultrasound :) Can't wait!

No comments: