Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

This year was our 5 year anniversary!! We were able to get a babysitter (BIG thank you to my friend Kayla) and go out to dinner. We went to Outback Steakhouse and then went to pick out my present. Brady had me pick out a new bedding set!! I've been wanting one for a LONG time now. And I let Brady pick out a new watch. On our wedding day I gave him a really nice watch so I thought it would be a good idea to get him another one :) I worked that day so I was pretty tired and sore so we came home, had ice cream, and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I know lame...but I was exhausted!

I absolutely love Brady. He is the kindest, sweetest, loving man I know. He makes me smile and laugh daily. He's a wonderful father and LOVES our children so much. He's my best friend and I am so proud to be his wife for eternity.

No comments: