Monday, May 2, 2011

...poop...

WARNING: Don't read on if you don't want to hear my adventure with poop!!

I have a very very active boy who will not sit still for a diaper change (unless someone else is around to occupy him). He had a very large/loose poo this evening, which I was expecting since he didn't this morning like usual. So I put him on the floor with everything I could think of to distract him. I was even ready to hold him down with my leg...but the little stinker got away and took off running with poop going EVERYWHERE! I was so so frustrated that I didn't say a word and just started the bath tub. I found several spots of poo where he had decided to take a seat. I've been spot cleaning for a while now and plan to scrub the tub once he goes to bed. And since then he has not once stopped walking/running. It's been 2 hours and he just won't stop.

Good thing he's happy!!

No comments: