Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty laid back this year.  On Saturday, we went and had him pick out his Dremmel that he wanted and then had some ice cream at Kiwi Loco - yummy!! Then on Sunday, we started off the day letting Brady sleep in and waking him up with some banana pancakes (with chocolate chips)!  This is when he got his candy bouquet, "World's Best Dad Hands Down" sign, and matching ties for all the boys.  He played with the boys while I got ready for church and then we headed to church - it starts at 12:00 right now...right at Cooper's nap time.  When we got home the boys took an amazing nap and we cleaned up our place.  That night we had some delicious pizza and watched a movie of Brady's choice.  Overall, I think he had a great day that was special for him!

My boys with their matching ties!!!

 These two are becoming best buddies.  They both pick on each other ALL the time!
 Crew gets so excited over the littlest things!! Here he is excited about the flower.
 Cooper is Brady's little mini.  He looks just like him!  He is constantly on the move and this is the best picture I could get!  Can you believe this little man can do full on pull ups?!?!

Now on to a little bragging...

Brady is the best man I have EVER met!  He is kind, loving, tender, funny, smokin' hot, thoughtful, hard working, and super smart.  I am so blessed to have married Brady.  He is the best husband and father I could ever wished for.  We make a good team.  He provides for our family and cares for our happiness.  He's super organized and kind of what you'd call a "clean freak!" haha but I think I'm wearing on him just a little bit..his shoes are no longer organized in perfect rows, by color (you should see his closet - it's pretty perfect still)!  I love him so incredibly much and am proud to call him my husband and the father of our children.

No comments: