Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Walking

We have been doing a lot of walking this year. The boys seem to love sitting in the wagon together and we really enjoy some quieter time. Our favorite place to walk is along the canyon, of course! The sunsets are beautiful and the view are amazing. Cooper always asks to see the water and gets so excited about it! He's always looking for boats and birds. Not too long ago the boys and I were walking with a friend when I heard Cooper ask "what's that?" I look down to see him walking towards a garden snake. I think it scared me more than him and I reacted a little more dramatic than I should have. The snake was fine but Cooper keeps talking about how the "snake bite!" haha Every time we have gone back he talks about how the "snake bite!" Silly boy


No comments: