Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hubby

Today I am grateful for...

my hubby!!

He is an amazing man. He works hard to provide for our family, has a strong testimony of the gospel, loves his children, and is in love with me. Since I've been working and pregnant he's been doing most of the house work and lets me rest. Last night I was up on and off with an upset stomach. This morning I got up with Cooper and have been throwing up since then. Cooper was up last night too, which is unusual, and he's been throwing up this morning. Stomach bug?! GRR! I called Brady just to let him know what was going on and he's getting things ready so that he can come home and take care of us. How sweet is that?! I took an anti-nausea med and it's helped keep the vomit down but I still feel really nauseated/weak. Cooper is already down for a nap and he was up for an hour.

I honestly cannot believe that we have been getting sick over and over again.

Wedding June 2006

No comments: