Thursday, March 10, 2011

pregnancy fun

- This pregnancy still has not hit me yet
- I don't have very many cravings, but when I do I could cry when I don't get what I want. I fight back tears just to not be so silly.
- my belly is growing. today I even misjudged (sp?) how big it was. I hit the back of someone's chair with it!
- I'm exhausted...all the time
- My immune system is AWFUL. GRRR.
- I feel movements a few times a day...nothing like I did with the boys (all day every day)
- eczema is no fun. I really is a pain and has brought me to tears because it itches SO bad.
- hernias are no fun and are actually pretty painful
- I pee 2-3 times a night!
- I drink 2-3 liters of water a day...mainly because I'm SO thirsty.
- I'm an emotional roller coaster still...but the meds are helping.

There really is a positive side to this pregnancy! The negative side seems to stand out more than the positive. I am so ANXIOUS to have another little baby in the house. I see newborns and get baby hungry. Cooper will be a good big brother!

No comments: